Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein
My inspiration....

Pages

Search Box

Custom Search

Search Result Place

RF Controlled Home Appliance Circuit

Circuit Description:



Transmitter


This circuit consists of Transmitter and Receiver section. The circuit can be used to control home appliances within a range of 30 meters. In open area, you can expect a range of 100 meters. The circuit comprises HT12 Encoder and Decode IC's. HT12 Encoder is used in the transmitter (remote) circuit where as HT12E is used in receiver circuit. The Encode IC encodes the 4 bits of data and transmit it serially to to RF Transmitter module. These 433Mhz transmitter and receiver modules operate using ASK Modulation.


Receiver:



For complete information regarding ASK Modulation, click here

The converse operation happens in the receiver section. The serial information is given to the decode section and the ICHT12D decodes the 4 bit data and gives across the data pins. The devices are then connected using the ULN2003 high voltage high current buffer.

These are some of the images of my own remote. You can design something like this. I had modified it and soldered with in the size of 9V battery. I will post that photos also very soon.
For entire range of photos of this project, click here ( you should be an orkut user to access them)

goto photos : RF circuit photos





9 comments:

Tittu said...

Congrats Arif, You just acheived your Goal

Tittu said...

Congrats Arif, You just acheived your Goal for more like this go to http://mycircuits9.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

hi, Please send me pdf or document file for this project
Pmsaini89@gmail.com

K.Madan Mohan Reddy said...

hi, can u please send me project documentation to this e-mail id: madanececr@gmail.com. i will be very thankful to u.., if u send me a mail.

aamir nazir said...

hi please can you tell me which relay is used....and please send me circuit diagram with pin details .. any one help me i'm doing this project and i'm not getting o/p aamirnazir09@gmail.com

Unknown said...

circuit diagram with pin details which type of relays are used?

plz mail to this id
pterson567@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Wow, Fantastic article, it’s so helpful to me, and your blog is very good,
www.remote-switches.in

Unknown said...

My Email Id: c_name_19@outlook.com
Can you provided me full details of device with relay board and .hex file pcb layout etc....
Please help...

Unknown said...

N.S.C Electronics is leading air curtain manufacturers and air curtain suppliers in India, Mohali, Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur and other city also. 10 Years of experience. 09815048244

air curtain manufacturers
air curtain manufacturers in India
air curtain suppliers
Passbox manufacturers
static pass box manufacturers
dynamic pass box manufacturer India
clean room pass box manufacturers

No of times page visited

CONNECT WITH FACEBOOK

Newsletter

Followers

Recent Posts

Blogger WidgetsRecent Posts Widget for Blogger

About Me

My photo
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
I am graduate from Swarna Bharathi College of Engineering in Khammam, Andhra Pradesh, India. Currently I am doing a business. After seeing the response to my blog, I am planning to start my old electronics geek work again. Now I have got more funds and I am planning to do some creative projects. Thanks for all those who encouraged me for doing this wonderful job.